ARRIVALS PROCEDURES (During business hours 8am to 6pm)
Thank you for booking with us
- Call us when you are ready for pick up on 021 688 814
- Please wait for us in the public pick-up area. The public pick-up area is located on the ground floor of the airport just outside the terminal and past the taxi stands
- We will transfer you to our depot located approximately 3 minutes away
DEPARTURES PROCEDURES (During business hours 8am to 6pm)
- As our airport depot is now always manned, please call us on 021 688 814 15 to 30 minutes prior to your arrival at 17 Shelly Bay Road.
- Please ensure the vehicle is re-fuelled
- We will check the vehicle over and transfer you back to the airport
ARRIVALS PROCEDURES (After-hours)
Thank you for booking with us. For your pre-arranged airport terminal pick-ups please call us on 021 688 814 or phone our city office on (04) 384 0134 and we will collect you.
If you do not have a pre-arranged pick-up organised we have an arrangement with the local Z Service Station whereby vehicles can be picked up within a short walking distance from the Airport.
The Z Service Station is located on the roundabout of Broadway and State Highway 1 [MAP], in Strathmore and is open 24 hours, seven days a week. Telephone is  388 8532.
- To get to the service station, head north out of the terminal and you will find the station located by the roundabout. Keys can be picked up from the service station counter. Please confirm your booking with the Service Station Attendant who will check a schedule.
Vehicles are parked on the left-hand side of Kauri Street, looking north [MAP]
DEPARTURES PROCEDURES (After-hours)
When dropping the vehicles off please park in the same area AVOIDING the 30 minute car parks and the 15 minute zone car park directly outside the Miramar South School.
- Keys are to be returned to the Z Service Station.
- Vehicles CANNOT be parked at the Z Service Station.
Please remember to return the vehicle full of fuel. Failure to do so will incur a $50.00 surcharge in addition to the cost of fuel to refill
HIREACE CONTACT DETAILS
If you wish to contact us directly between the hours of 8:00am and 6:00pm, 7 days per week, details are:
- Freephone: 0800 00 11 22 (within NZ)
- Freephone: +64 0800 00 11 22 (for international mobiles)
- Mobile: 021 688 814
- Phone: +64 04 384 0134
- Branch Address: 17 Shelly Bay Road, Miramar - Wellington
DRIVING IN NEW ZEALAND
Hireace is committed to ensuring you have a safe and enjoyable driving holiday in New Zealand. To ensure you have a safe journey you must understand New Zealand's road rules, signs and driving laws before you set off on your trip. Simply click on www.drivesafe.org.nz to take you through to the comprehensive website.
First time driving in New Zealand? Visit this page and watch the video to understand our roads rules, signs and driving laws. Click here
ON ARRIVAL IN NEW ZEALAND
Before you set off on your journey, be sure to stay a night in your arrival city to guarantee you are well rested after your flight.
Thank you again for your reservation. We look forward to looking after your rental requirements and wish you safe travels.