Thank you for booking with us. If you are flying in or out of Wellington International or Domestic Airport, please see the relevant section of this document for your pickup and dropoff information.
Wellington Airport Pickup Procedures (8am to 6:00pm)
Simply call us when you are ready for pick up on 0800 00 11 10 or 021 688 814 and proceed to the nearest collection area for pickup.
- Domestic & International arrivals - Our pickup location is located downstairs on level 0. With the luggage carousel behind you exit Door G and turn right. Walk 100 meters and the Pre-Charter pickup area is signposted (above picture).
- Please wait for us in the designated pickup area, or inside the terminal, if the weather is unfavourable. If there is no Hire Vehicle Transfer Shuttle waiting in the bay, please call the above phone number so we can be sure to arrange transport for you as soon as possible.
Wellington Airport Afterhours Pickup & Dropoff Procedures (6:01pm to 7:59am)
- If you do not have a pre-arranged pickup organized, we have an arrangement with the local Z Petrol Station whereby vehicles can be picked up within a short walking distance from the Wellington Airport.
- The Z Petrol Station is open 24 hours every day and located on the roundabout of Broadway and State Highway 1 which is a 5 minutes walk from the airport terminal.
- If you have a large group we suggest the designated driver collect the vehicle and then drive back into the airport to collect their group.
- Please check the map below for detailed pickup instructions:
- After exiting the terminal, turn left and begin your walk. The Z Petrol Station will be a distance of 400 metres or a 5 minutes walk.
- You will find the station located by the roundabout next to a Burger King.
- The key(s) will be available to you at the Z Petrol Station counter. Please confirm your booking with the attendant who will pass you over the key(s) and a map of where your vehicle is located.
- Your vehicle will be no longer than a 5 minutes walk from the Z Petrol Station.
- Vehicles are parked on the left-hand side of Kauri Street (when entering via Broadway).
Shuttle information for Vehicle Dropoff
Wellington Airport Dropoff Procedures (8am to 6pm)
- Drive your car to our Shelly Bay Branch situated at 17a Shelly Bay Road, Miramar, Wellington 6022 which is 1.7kms from the Terminal. As our airport depot is not always manned please call us on 0800 00 11 10 direct to 021 688 814 30 minutes before your arrival. One of our friendly staff will check your vehicle in and ensure all paperwork and documentation is up to date. We will then take you to your departure terminal by our Hire Vehicle Transfer Shuttle.
- Please allow an extra sixty (60) minutes before your required check-in/reporting time of your fight so we can be sure of getting you to the Terminal in good time.
- If your flight is at 8am or before, we strongly suggest you use our out of hour’s service to ensure you make your flight. See the next section.
- Please ensure the fuel tank of the vehicle is full. If the vehicle is not filled with fuel there will be an additional $50.00 refuelling charge in addition to the actual fuel cost. This cost will be on-charged to your credit card at the time of return.
- The nearest gas station is Z Broadway, Cnr of Calabar Road & Broadway, Strathmore Park
- Other additional charges may apply if the vehicle is returned in an unreasonable condition. These costs will be on-charged to your credit card at the time of return.
General and Contact Information
- If you wish to contact us directly between the hours of 8:00am and 6:00pm, 7 days per week, details are:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Freephone: 0800 00 11 10 (within NZ)
- Freephone: +64 0800 00 11 10 (for international mobiles)
- Phone: 021 688 814
- Branch Address: 17a Shelly Bay Road, Miramar, Wellington 6022
- Directions: Click here to find us
Should you park the vehicle anywhere other than in accordance with these procedures there will be a $150.00 fee in addition to any other direct costs such as parking charges, towing fees and collection of keys etc. relating to the recovery of the vehicle. This cost will be on-charged to your credit card.
You, the customer/hirer are responsible to pay for all petrol or diesel used in the vehicle during the period. You are also required to refuel the vehicle immediately prior to return. It is useful to maintain receipts to avoid refuelling charges.